Most people will spend most of their lives working. This page provides information about creating a positive environment, understanding office dynamics, coping with stress, and other topics.
- Developing Your Business
Entrepreneurship and strategies for developing small businesses.
- Health & Well-being in the Workplace
Understanding office dynamics, creating a positive environment, and other topics.
- Job Search & Job Loss
Resources are available to make these challenging situations easier and less stressful.
- Retention, Expansion, Revitalization & Redevelopment
Retaining customers and expanding and developing your business.
State & Federal Agencies
- Agency for Workforce Innovation--State of Florida
- Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR)
- Jobs, Education, and Volunteerism--FirstGov
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Office of Disability Employment Policy--U.S. Department of Labor
- Office of Workers' Compensation Programs--U.S. Department of Labor
- State Labor Offices--U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Working Partners for a Drug- and Alcohol-free Workplace--U.S. Department of Labor