With an annual impact of $70 billion, agriculture is vital to the state of Florida. We provide relevant and timely resources to food producers and others who need information about Florida agriculture.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Learn more about Farm to School Programs and the goals they hope to accomplish. More...
Learn about pests found in Florida's fresh-market bell peppers, which rank second in production nationally. More...
Avoid contaminating soil and water by learning how to dispose pesticide waste properly. More...
Watch for the bermudagrass stem maggot, a new invasive fly that could become a permanent pest. More...
Discover the procedures, regulations, and the results of the 2013–2014 Florida Bull Test. More...
- Economic Impact Analysis Program
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida Association of County Agriculture Agents
- Florida Natural Resources Leadership Institute
- Florida Plant Diagnostic Network
- IPM Florida
- Pesticide Information Office
- Research Centers
- Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Virtual Field Day
- Wedgworth Leadership Institute for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agribusiness and Community Development
- Agricultural Land Values
- Agricultural Laws and Regulations
- Agricultural Safety
- Economic Value of Agriculture
- Expanding Florida’s Farming Business to Incorporate Tourism
- Florida Forage Handbook
- Florida Insect Management Guide
- Insects: Entomology and Nematology Department Collections
State & Federal Agencies
- Agricultural Marketing Service--USDA
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service--USDA
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)