With an annual impact of $70 billion, agriculture is vital to the state of Florida. We provide relevant and timely resources to food producers and others who need information about Florida agriculture.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Florida ranks first nationally in sweet corn production, so it's important to know how to manage its pests. More...
From housing to feed and water, use this basic guide for raising a small, backyard chicken flock. More...
Learn this year's recommended cool-season forage varieties for Florida. More...
Follow these tips to help your plants survive a freezing spell or harsh winter season. More...
Learn about the different types of pumpkin pests and how you can keep them under control. More...
- Economic Impact Analysis Program
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida Association of County Agriculture Agents
- Florida Natural Resources Leadership Institute
- Florida Plant Diagnostic Network
- IPM Florida
- Pesticide Information Office
- Research Centers
- Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Virtual Field Day
- Wedgworth Leadership Institute for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agribusiness and Community Development
- Agricultural Land Values
- Agricultural Laws and Regulations
- Agricultural Safety
- Economic Value of Agriculture
- Expanding Florida’s Farming Business to Incorporate Tourism
- Florida Forage Handbook
- Florida Insect Management Guide
- Insects: Entomology and Nematology Department Collections
State & Federal Agencies
- Agricultural Marketing Service--USDA
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service--USDA
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)