Health & Nutrition
Exercise, proper nutrition, mental health, getting the right care, and preventing and managing disease are just a few of the health-related topics addressed here.
- Aging: Health & Well-being
Health care, medicines, eating healthy, dealing with depression, and other topics.
- Children: Health & Nutrition
Eating healthy, getting enough sleep, developmental screenings, and other topics.
- Disease Prevention & Management
Preventing or managing medical conditions such as obesity and high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Eating Well
Nutrition, healthy foods, and food safety.
- Health Care
Health care, medicines and supplements, doctor visit checklists.
- Mental Health
Coping with stress, depression, and other issues, and keeping your emotional health.
- Physical Activity
Fitness, exercise, and active lifestyle choices.
- Pregnancy & Fertility
Reproductive health, breastfeeding, food safety for moms-to-be, infertility, and other topics.
Health care professionals can find licensing and certification information under Training & CEUs.
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Family Album Radio
- Family Nutrition Program (FNP)
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Department
- Health in a Heartbeat
State & Federal Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Healthfinder--National Health Information Center
- National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Other University Sites
Organizations & Associations
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association