Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
UF/IFAS financial expert Dr. Michael Gutters explains how to stay in budget this holiday season. More...
Follow these feel-good tips to fight the holiday blues and enjoy the seasonal celebrations. More...
Use these five steps to put an end to the post-holiday hangover. More...
From budgeting to spending, learn what you can do to have less stress this holiday season. More...
Before attending those holiday parties, UF/IFAS dietitian Linda Bobroff shares ways to prevent overindulging. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health