Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
January marks National Blood Donor Month—know what to expect before, during, and after donating blood. More...
Minimize the risks of fires and other hazards throughout the winter with these tips. More...
Follow these tips to develop a healthy, reasonable weight loss program for the new year. More...
Take a look back at the history of Arbor Day, a national celebration honoring the importance of trees. More...
While you may think credit cards are dangerous because the possibility of theft, that' s actually not the case. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health