4-H Camp Timpoochee - June 18-22, 2018
Buggin Out Entomology Day Camp - July 17, 18 & 19, 2018
Poultry Perfection - July 23,24, 2018
STEM Challenge - July 25, 26 & 27, 2018
4-H Day Camps and 4-H Camp Timpoochee are all great ways to grow knowledge and skills, but, more importantly, to have FUN while learning some pretty cool stuff!
Overnight and day camp spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To learn more about camps and to reserve camp spots, you must:
- Enroll in or be a current member of Washington County 4-H.
- To enroll or re-enroll, go to: florida4honline.com.
- Click on: Continue to Family
- Scroll down to: Register a Member in an Event
- Choose Member and Choose Event from drop down menus.
- Click: Register
- 4-H Camp Timpoochee - $50 deposit is due at registration. Full payment is due June 1, 2018.
Campers and Junior Counselors - $250 / Counselor - $150.
- 4-H Day Camps - Full payment is due at immediately after registration and is required for spots to be reserved.
4-H Camp Timpoochee FAQ’s
What do I need for camp? Camp Packing List
My child takes daily medication. How do I send it? Camp Med Form
Who will go with my child to camp? Your 4-H Agent, Julie Pigott Dillard, attends the week of camp along with paid camp staff, a camp nurse and other 4-H Agents from the counties we camp with.
What are the cabins like? There are 10 youth per cabin with campers sleeping in bunk beds. Counselors and Jr. Counselors stay in the cabin with campers. Each cabin is air-conditioned with en-suite showers, sinks and toilets.
Can I set up a payment plan for camp? Yes! Come by our office to set up a payment plan. Payments can be made monthly, and the full fee is due June 1st.