Enroll in 4-H
Are you new to St. Johns County 4-H? Check out the link to 4-H Club Descriptions. Youth who are between age 5 and 18 as of September 1st are eligible to enroll in 4-H.
The enrollment period begins in August and continues until a club reaches capacity. Many clubs are filled during the beginning of the enrollment period, so they may not show in the sign up list as available. If you don't see the club of interest, you can call the 4-H office, 904-209-0430, to confirm that it is full.
At the beginning of the enrollment period, the "4-H Kickoff" takes place and offers youth the opportunity to learn about club activities and meet the leaders.
To enroll in St. Johns County 4-H you must:
- Complete the online registration at florida.4honline.com.
- If you were in 4-H last year, select "I have a profile: and login with the parent email address on your 4-H registration from last year and with the family password. If necessary, create a new password.
- If you were not a member of St. Johns County 4-H last year, select "I need to set up a profile" and proceed from there.
- Select the club you would like to enroll in.
- You will not be in "active" status until both the leader and the 4-H office have approved your enrollment.
- Once you have been approved and moved to "active" status, you will receive an email notifying you of your acceptance.
- The club leader will then contact you with information about the club.