Plants can suffer from a variety of viruses and other ailments. Learn how to identify diseases and prevent them from spreading.
For information about pesticide applicator training, CEUs, and licensing, see Training & CEUs.
For information about alternatives to traditional pest control, see Organic Gardening.
- Diseases in the Florida Vegetable Garden series
- Home, Lawn, Landscape, and Garden Plant Diseases
- Key for Identification of Landscape Turfgrass Diseases
- Turf Diseases
- Vegetable Diseases
Other Sites & Publications
- Forest and Shade Tree Pathology--APS Forest Pathology Committee
- How to Identify and Control Noninfectious Diseases of Trees--USDA Forest Service
- Insects & Disease Problems--International Society of Arboriculture (en español)
- Ornamental & Tree Diseases--MSU Extension Service
- Plant Diseases--Virginia Cooperative Extension