You can enjoy plants around your home even if you don't have a lot of space. Growing plants in containers can be fun and easy.
For more information about plants that thrive inside or in small containers, click on the links below.
- Container Gardening
- Growing Fruit Crops in Containers
- An Introduction to the Production of Containerized Vegetable Transplants
- Minigardening (Growing Vegetables in Containers)
- Nutrition and Fertilization of Palms in Containers
- Plants and Youth: Designing and Building a Terrarium
Other Sites & Publications
- Container and Raised-Bed Gardening (pdf)--Virginia Cooperative Extension
- Hanging Baskets and Window Boxes--Clemson Extension
- Terrariums--Clemson Extension
- Tips for Great Looking Container Gardens--University of Illinois Extension
>Return to Types of Gardens