Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
National Depression Month is in October, so learn about the signs and symptoms of depression. More...
Since it's National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, use these tips to help escape domestic violence. More...
Spring isn't the only season that brings sneezes and sore throats. More...
Since October is National Pet Wellness Month, learn about heartworm disease and prevention. More...
Find out more about foodborne illnesses and ways to prevent them from spreading in your home. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health