Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Safely prepare holiday turkey with these recommendations from a UF/IFAS food safety specialist. More...
Follow these tips to avoid the plumber after Thanksgiving festivities. More...
Learn about the importance of hand washing and different methods to clean hands. More...
Get active by learning how to overcome some common barriers to physical activity. More...
Get information on how parents can help children develop positive body images. More...
November is American Diabetes Month. Learn about this disease that affects more than 20 million Americans. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health