Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
UF/IFAS dietitian Lauren Headrick shares ways parents can introduce new food to young children. More...
UF/IFAS food safety specialist Dr. Keith Schneider goes over how to safely prepare a turkey for the Holidays. More...
Help children make healthier snacking decisions with these eight tips. More...
Reduce your chances of developing heart disease by preventing and controlling certain risk factors. More...
Did you know November is American Diabetes Month? Discover how to live with diabetes. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health