Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Use the following tips to help create and maintain safe and bully-free learning environments for your children. More...
From cross-contamination to internal temperatures, follow these food safety tips for college students. More...
Quinoa, an unfamiliar whole grain to some, is a nutritious seed that can be used in many different recipes. More...
With school quickly approaching, find out if your child is mentally and physically ready to be home alone. More...
Follow these shake and smoothie recipes to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health