Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Learn more about vitamin D, including how much you need and where you can get it. More...
Learn whether itemizing will save you money on taxes. More...
Gain a better understanding of terms such as gluten-free, no gluten, and without gluten. More...
Eat healthy with these meals that don't require cooking or a lot of preparation time. More...
Use these tips to help your child eat healthier snacks. More...
Take advantage of these UF/IFAS Extension spring cleaning resources. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health