Home--or renter's--insurance and flood insurance are essential to protecing your property and belongings. This page provides information about types of available insurance, filing claims, and the Florida insurance guide.
For more general information, see Insurance.
- Flood Insurance: A Key to Recovery
- Florida Homeowners Handbook to Prepare for Natural Hazards (pdf)
- How the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Works
- Six Steps in Making an Insurance Claim
Other Sites & Publications
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Insurance Guide--State of Florida
- The National Flood Insurance Program--FEMA
- Return to House & Home
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Housing Data Clearinghouse
- Shimberg Center for Affordable Housing