Aging & Caregiving
As we grow older, many of our daily concerns change. This page contains resources especially for seniors, on topics such as health, finances, and caregiving.
Guidelines, physical care, support, stress management, and other topics.
- Choosing Homes As We Age
Adapting the home, alternative living arrangements, and safety.
- End of Life Issues
Resources that provide answers to legal and ethical questions, as well as information about coping with grief.
Information about children, parenting, relationships, and nontraditional families.
- Grief & Loss
Resources for those coping and helping others cope with grief and loss.
- Health & Well-being
Health care, medicines, eating healthy, dealing with depression, and other topics.
- Money Matters
Consumer rights, insurance, retirement, saving and investing, and other topics.
- Neglect & Abuse
Unfortunately, neglect and abuse are widespread problems in our society.
- Special Needs
Resources for people with special needs or disabilities and their caregivers.
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Department
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- National Institute on Aging
- Seniors Guide--State of Florida
- U.S. Administration on Aging (AoA)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services