With an annual impact of $70 billion, agriculture is vital to the state of Florida. We provide relevant and timely resources to food producers and others who need information about Florida agriculture.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Small farmers and home growers can consider pomegranate as an alternative crop in Florida. More...
Pesticide use can unintentionally poison honeybees. Take the proper precautions before applying pesticides. More...
UF/IFAS Honey Bee researchers offer events and information for beginning and experienced beekeepers alike. More...
In some cases, grazing can create high-quality quail habitat. Learn how to encourage quail on your land. More...
Pests and parasites are a threat to the health of your animals, but so are the chemicals that get rid of them. More...
A serious threat to Florida citrus, citrus greening is a disease that affects fruit quality and tree health. More...
- Economic Impact Analysis Program
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida Association of County Agriculture Agents
- Florida Natural Resources Leadership Institute
- Florida Plant Diagnostic Network
- IPM Florida
- Pesticide Information Office
- Research Centers
- Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Virtual Field Day
- Wedgworth Leadership Institute for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agribusiness and Community Development
- Agricultural Land Values
- Agricultural Laws and Regulations
- Agricultural Safety
- Economic Value of Agriculture
- Expanding Florida’s Farming Business to Incorporate Tourism
- Florida Forage Handbook
- Florida Insect Management Guide
- Insects: Entomology and Nematology Department Collections
State & Federal Agencies
- Agricultural Marketing Service--USDA
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service--USDA
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)